Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sydney's Quirks

Sydney has some funny things she does. She has to be like Max in anyway she can. She's constantly trying to move to get to him and is starting to get up on her hands and knees trying to follow him. We'll see how long it is before she crawls. And fortunately Max is very tolerant of her. In the picture below he is putting letters on her head, but only because that is what Chris does to him. So really he's just trying to play with her.
Here she is trying to steal Max's sippy cup. Once again wanting to be like him. We can give her an empty one and she'll play for 15 minutes just because she sees Max doing the same thing. It's so cute. And he's good about just taking her hand and moving it away from his cup. In fact, when she first wiggled her way over to him, and before I could grab the camera, he put out his left hand and just patted her on the arm. So cute!
She also loves her toes and has since she first discovered them months ago. Max never did this and I think it's one of the cutest positions a baby can be in.

She also hates the sun and cannot stand to have it on her face. She's getting used to being outside though as Max and I both love it and she doesn't have much choice.

1 comment:

S said...

I agree! Sydney grabbing her toes like that is super cute!
~Stacee