Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thailand here we come

I am so excited! We leave for Thailand Monday at midnight (so really Tuesday, March 20). We get there on Wednesday around noon. I'm not excited about the plane ride but oh well. We're staying in Bangkok the first couple of nights and then going to see John & Kristen in Khon Kaen. We thought there was a good chance she would have had the baby by then but who knows now. Maybe we'll be there for it! I don't think I'll let Chris stay around if we are though. I'm not sure that would encourage him to have a kid anytime soon.
We stay there until March 27 and then go back to Bangkok for a night and then on to Krabi. It's a beach down in the southern province and looks beautiful! Chris is getting suits and shirts made in Bangkok so we're going to check on those in between our trips to the north and the south. Then we head home on April 4. It's been a hectic trip to plan because I didn't know anything about anything at first. I've learned so much about Thailand. Anybody that wants to go over there, you're welcome to give me a call or email me.

I'll go back to work April 5,6, and 9th. It is going to be the craziest three days. Then Chris and I are planning on driving down to Utah on the 10th for the trip to Spain with his parents. We go over there April 11th-25th. My father-in-law took care of all of those plans though and I am so glad for it. He's got everything planned out to the T and Chris and I are going to enjoy the ride. We're going to southern Spain and even going over to Morocco for a day.

When we get back, I will come back to work until Chris finds a job. While Chris is waiting for a job, he plans to go turkey hunting in eastern Washington, maybe with the accounting professor he was a teacher's assistant for. Chris has bought a bunch of turkey calls lately and they are the loudest, screechiest things ever. I'm taking them away after May ends. Chris' birthday was also on Monday and he's going to buy a wading boots and a turkey vest and something else hunting related. Happy Birthday to him. I'll never get into that stuff. That's okay though, he'll never scrapbook!

By the way, did I mention Chris finished his LAST final ever yesterday???? He's done! Seven years of college out of the way! And two masters degrees to show for it :)

2 comments:

Amy and Jeff said...

Thailand and Spain? I wish you would hop over to Taiwan to visit us too! Have so much fun!

suprbacana said...

Yay!! Last finals are nice. Especially when they are over.

Have a blast in Thailand....say hi to Kristen and crew from us! :-)