During the sacrament on Sunday, the little girl behind us, in a normal (and therefore Loud voice because it's practically silent in the chapel), says, "It's not that I don't like you Daddy; I just like Mommy best!"
It was all Chris and I could do to not burst out laughing. I would love to hear what your children have said that could go under this headline.
8 years ago
9 comments:
Lonna congratulates me for using the potty. She says "Good job mama" and then helps me get TP.
Lonna now congratulates me for using the potty. She says "Good job mama" and then tries to help me get TP.
Sorry, didn't think it posted the first time. = )
Serenity is a very picky eater and often times refuses to eat what I make. One morning I made a great breakfast with eggs, bacon, rolls, etc. and she wouldn't eat it. She wanted pancakes. I said no -- She said, but my mom would. I said -- I'm not your mom.. She said-- Yes you are -- your my favorite mom -- can you please now make me pancakes.
Tanner was riding back from Seattle with me on the airplane a few weeks ago. He was playing his gameboy and I had let him borrow my earphones so that he could hear the sound without disturbing the other passengers. While playing, he paused, giggled and then announced (in a loud voice due to the earphones), "Dad, I farted and it really stinks!"
In nursery the other day (in Portland right before we left) we were showing pictures of the Temple and one little girl says, "HEY THERE'S TINKER BELL ON TOP!" She was deathly serious too. We lost it and the lesson went downhill from there. hahaha
Trea walked over to me yesterday with her hands on her head and said "take it off neck?" I was flabbergasted until I realized she was watching Aladdin, and the Genie had taken HIS head off his neck so. . .she was really bummed when I told her only the Genie could remove his head from his neck, and she kept trying to pull her head off!
(And she also praises me for using the potty!)
that's too funny!! I hope you're getting settled into Cedar City. Lily isn't saying anything funny yet, but I know the days will come.
Here's a couple from Ethan:
When I'm getting stern with him I call him "buddy." I usually start, "Hey buddy..." The other day I *told* him I was going downstairs to make him breakfast but snuck in to check my email first. I guess I delayed too long. He showed up next to my side and said, "Hey! Buddy! Make me breakfast!"
On Monday my friend was here making us dinner. She said, "Ethan, you're such a good helper." He responded, "No, I'm not. I'm a GREAT helper." Obviously, we need to start working on his self esteem.
Post a Comment