Murphy's so cute! She started school and sports a couple of weeks ago. She goes to flyball practice Sunday nights and obedience/ agility training on Monday nights. We took her to herding class last night (Wednesday night) but we're going to wait until she's older for that. The sheep aren't dog-broke and sometimes trample or head-butt the dogs and she's too little to get out of the way fast enough. Flyball is a relay race with four dogs and you can find more information here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyball. Here is a link for agility info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_agility. She's a natural at all of them - of course :).
8 years ago
4 comments:
You guys need to have a baby-- Dog classes!!!! I can understand obedience classes -- I think its hilarious -- don't turn into those weird dog owners who give their dogs gourmet steaks for dinner and fluff their pillows :) Anyhow-- I hope you guys are doing well. We'll have to stop by on our way to St. George one of these days to meet your cute pup and see you too. Love ya Rachel
Sounds like you are really getting her trained. That will be fun. Will she actually herd sheep one day? Something Erin never thought she would be involved in, huh? :)
Have to agree with Brandon and Rachel. Dog Classes?!?
Ha! You're more busy with your puppy than we are with our baby. I agree, wouldn't it be easier to just have a kid? They just sleep for the first few months anyway.
Post a Comment