Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My turn...

Well, I've been tagged by my sister-in-law Erin so here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had:
Business Analyst
Information Specialist
Receptionist
Waitress

4 Movies I Love:
Only You
Pride & Prejudice, the A&E Version
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Good Will Hunting (I have the clean flicks version if someone would like to borrow it)

4 Places I've Lived:
Maryland
Utah (Orem/Provo/Cedar City)
Argentina
Seattle

4 TV Shows I Love:
Grey's Anatomy
Men In Trees
Gilmore Girls
Animal Planet

4 (or more) Things that Make Me Happy:
Chris :)
Having a dog
Murphy and Chuck (dog and horse)
African Gray Parrots that talk
Not having coin-operated laundry
Going back to school for free!

4 Books I Love:
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
All of Dan Brown's (DaVinci Code, etc.)
Autobiographies in general but especially:
In My Hands
Shutterbabe

4 Foods I Love:
Pasta
Jello No Bake Oreo Pie
Dave's Chimichangas
Empanadas

4 Vacations I Love:
The Beach
Visiting Family (especially at the beach - Thailand, NC, Mazatlan - all great!!!)
Historical Sites
Theme Parks with my Family

I'd Rather Be:
Eating a Jello No Bake Oreo Pie and not feeling guilty about it
Training my dog or riding a horse with my dog beside me
At the Beach

4 People to tag:
Beth Amstadt
Kristen or John - you two decide
Jeff & Amy
Rachel Doyle

No comments: