Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Reunion

We went up to Utah County last weekend for Chris' family reunion. Four out of the nine kids in Chris' family had kids within seven months of each other. We tried to get some good pictures of all of them together. (Click on the picture to see the names since they are small here.)

We tried to get another good picture on Sunday but it's hard to get four kids under the age of 1 to all look good at the same time.

This is what was behind the kids in the last two pictures but it doesn't show up very well in those pictures so I had to include this one of Reed's family (Chris' brother). It's on the side of my in-laws house and I wish I had taken a family picture there too.
At the reunion.
Max and Chris' Uncle Max.

2 comments:

Em and Jer said...

Cutest babies in the entire world!!!

Malissa said...

So good to see you guys last weekend. I love the picture of Little Max-Big Max.