I have a brother and sister that live near my parents with their two kids each and a brother in Maryland at med school who came down for the weekend too. His wife is expecting in February and I was surprised she felt up to the trip. It was great to see them since I don't know how often we'll get to in the future. I've heard med school keeps you busy...
Max is constantly trying (and sometimes succeeding) to fit his whole fist in his mouth. Sometimes he gags himself.
My Mom and Max
Max in his swimming trunks. He didn't get in the pool much but he likes to be outside.
Lonna (my one niece out there) playing with Max.
My sister's one year old, Colin, drinking from the (empty) Coke can. He was hilarious with it.

Max is so cute and so sweet; especially right now when he's been asleep for 2 1/2 hours and is letting me get stuff done around the house. 
He's definitely my child though. He already loves to be upside down, up in the air, or playing with the dogs. The dogs stayed with our friend in Las Vegas and her four border collies. I don't think they wanted to come home. Murphy slept in bed with our friend and I think she likes her better than us now. :)
8 comments:
Love all the pictures. However, I just wanted to know if you always "Get stuff done around the house" in a skirt and heels?
It was so great to have you visit and to meet Max. Also glad I get to hold him in a few weeks.
Happy birthday!!!!!!
I am so happy you got to go Out there! So fun. Max is just so cute.
You are an adorable family. I love seeing all the pictures. :)
He's getting so big and cute :) I love when people avoid us like the plague on flights. Glad you had a fun trip!
You look great Erin!! Max is so cute and I love the picture of him in his trunks and cute hat!! Isn't it great being a mom??
I am glad you had fun visiting the family -- sorry we missed you-- maybe on our next trip down we can visit.
Max is super cute and smiley. Such a fun age and what a fun trip to visit family.
Post a Comment