Max just waded around at first with us holding his hands but then he demanded to be put down. So we stripped him of his clothes and in he went, diaper and all. He has been throwing the loudest tantrums lately, especially in Walmart. We give in sometimes and sometimes we just let him scream. He started slapping us in the face a few weeks ago and we've been working on being 'soft'. The other day he got mad at me, went to slap me in the face, caught himself in time, softly touched my lips, then screamed, and slapped the wall! I almost laughed out loud. Since he got his temper from me, I can't hardly blame him.Back to the river - He was so filthy afterwards he had to have a bath. He is a water-baby through and through. Any little puddle of water you can't keep him out of. He launches himself out of your arms to get in any pool or tub. Hopefully we'll put up his baby pool soon and he can splash around in that all summer.
My cousin posted comparison pictures of her first and second pregnancy. I don't think I really want to know. :)





17 comments:
You look adorable! You guys are such fun, active people! Always doing something fun. Max is so cute in that water!
You look great!! I love your hair, too. Max's face is adorable in that picture.
You look so great! Love the hair! Glad you guys are all doing so well.
I love your haircut!!!
Hey Girl! Congrats! Its great to hit that 1/2 way mark. I think your hair is adorable like that.
Love the haircut and the pictures. Chris is right - you are so pretty.
Love ya.
MomG
cute hair Erin!! You look great and Max is so stinking cute!
you ARE so pretty!! Gotta love a supportive husband that sees the "Real" you! Your hair is AWESOME!! YOU go girl with the swoopy bangs and CUTE celebrity haircut!!!
SOOO happy to see that baby belly!
I so love your hair!!! You are pretty, and your husband is a sweetheart.
Erin...you are HOT! Love ya!
you look so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing so well...give us a call sometime :)
I put I love your hair on the last comment but meant to put it on this one. You look great!
He sounds a lot like Jocelynn to me. It's funny. Jocelynn has a little temper too. For awhile now we've been working on not throwing things and handing them to mommy. She likes to tell me to stop it too except she says "Sop it mommy!"
You look beautiful! Thanks for hanging out with me last week -- I always love seeing you!
Wow, HOT MAMA!!! You look great and I love your hair!!!
You ARE so pretty. I love those pics and the cute baby bump. I can't belive you are 1/2 way there. woo hoo!
You look gorgeous! Do you do swimming lessons with Max at all? The "drown-proofing" ones for babies? There is a place really close to my house, it's super cute to see the little kids splashing around in there. One of my former landlords' daughter started her baby when he was 4 months old!
Post a Comment