bahahaha. That is so sad, but for some reason it makes me giggle anyway. Maybe because I imagine all of the trouble that Kaleigh causes Lily.
OH, so sad! Poor guy. It gives new meaning to "fight like a girl" though... :)
That's so sad that he was traumatized into the next day. :( I hope that stops soon!
Oh so sad -- I can't believe she has that many teeth -- Kaleb has only two. I hate biting - Brynna went through it for ages.
Maddie and Sydney are going to be best friends. And Colin and Max will have lots to bond over, too.
OW! Dang!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bahahaha. That is so sad, but for some reason it makes me giggle anyway. Maybe because I imagine all of the trouble that Kaleigh causes Lily.
OH, so sad! Poor guy. It gives new meaning to "fight like a girl" though... :)
That's so sad that he was traumatized into the next day. :( I hope that stops soon!
Oh so sad -- I can't believe she has that many teeth -- Kaleb has only two. I hate biting - Brynna went through it for ages.
Maddie and Sydney are going to be best friends.
And Colin and Max will have lots to bond over, too.
OW! Dang!
Post a Comment