8 years ago
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
News
Finally we have some news to post. No, I'm not pregnant nor should you expect that any time soon. But - Chris did get a job! We are very excited because it's in St. George. We will actually get to see sun this winter! He starts June 18 and I still have to figure out if I will be leaving Seattle with him or joining him later. Either way I won't be looking for a job down there as I am going back to school. Southern Utah University (SUU) has a one-year MBA program that I applied to and was accepted. Chris' job is a one-year fellowship-type job so it works out pretty perfect. We're excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are really getting to move around a lot and experience a lot of places and things!! Good luck at school and Chris' new job.
YAY! I am so happy that you guys will be a little closer and that you both will get to be doing the things that you want to do. Congrats on the job and the assitantship at SUU!
St. George!!!!! You guys are going to hate it there!!!! All that sun and golf and swimming, hiking, fishing, hunting and stuff, LAME!!!!! I was thinking Larame, Wy. or Elko, NV. Somewhere cool like that.
I am SOOOO excited for you guys. We have been saying we need to visit J's grandparents in St. George...now we have one more reason to come!
Of course, if I had my way you would be on the east coast, but at least this puts you a *little* closer!!!
Congratulations Christian, on the new job, and Erin on being accepted to SUU. You will have fun down there. And the weather should be a tad drier. :)
Post a Comment