Saturday, May 5, 2007

More pictures of Thailand

This blog is mostly for the grandparents of Trea who don't get to see her everyday like they would like to. It also has a few other pictures of stuff in Thailand. I'm not in most of them, not because we don't have a picture of me doing it, but because I'm the one who gets to decide what goes on the blog.
Family Picture
John and Trea.

Chris and Trea showing off their muscles.

Trea eating a banana in the night market. She was the most popular thing there.
Trea getting tired after a long day.
Trea was at the end of the bed and I told her to smile. She put her elbows on the bed, her chin in her hands and gave me a big smile. It was hilarious.

Try to find the little birdie legs and you can figure out what you're looking at here. They steam the baby birds as they come out of their eggs...

We're kneeling next to skinned frogs here.

Chris playing with the mosquito tennis racket that electrocutes them.
Chris lounging in the pool. The water in Thailand was much warmer than the Mediterranean yet he seemed to enjoy both. At the King Cobra Village. These are not cobras around my neck but they're still snakes. Yuck!

One main problem in Thailand were the beds. They were all king size. We came back to our little queen size in Seattle and kicked each other and stole covers all night long. Luckily, most of the beds in Spain were full size and our queen size now seems spacious, somewhat at least.
Chris by the monkeys. This picture is so cute I had to post it.
The water where we went snorkeling. I haven't done anything to this picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an INCREDIBLE couple of vacations you've had! They look so different but both so fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures...I can't wait to hear all the stories in person.

suprbacana said...

Cool stuff!! So did you try the steamed baby birds? I like different foods....but I guess not too different. :-)