Cute huh? His name is Thatch (though my vote was for Jack Sparrow - he's quite the character). He's 11 weeks old today and is a border collie/ Australian shepherd mix. Chris says he forgot how much work puppies are....In other news, we went to North Carolina for the week of New Years and had an absolutely great time staying with my brother and his family. My parents and sister and her family live there too so it's great to visit everyone with one trip. His kids are so cute! Here they are holding wolf hybrid puppies - I love the look on Bryce's face!
My car hit 175,000 miles on our way to the Vegas bowl (where BYU won!). Th
is is me going 75 while I hit 175,000. :) Chris was holding the wheel - I think. Chris' car has 135,000 so we think we might have to be investing in a newer car sometime sooner rather than later. We really like not having a car payment though.
My car hit 175,000 miles on our way to the Vegas bowl (where BYU won!). Th
is is me going 75 while I hit 175,000. :) Chris was holding the wheel - I think. Chris' car has 135,000 so we think we might have to be investing in a newer car sometime sooner rather than later. We really like not having a car payment though.The picture below was just funny.
This is the dogs' set up while we're training Thatch.
I'll post pictures of me pregnant and the dogs playing with the next post.
4 comments:
Cute puppy! I love that last picture....Thatch looks like he thinks he's got the short end of the stick. :)
He's cute -- but you two are nuts to have puppies with a baby on the way -- I can barely breathe -- my poor dog is being neglected!!!
2 dogs, a new baby, and chris??? That is like having 4 kids to take care of... are you sure you are up to it?? Just kidding. Cute new dog!
Em
So I found you guys! Hey Erin I remember you asking about a good sleeping/baby book. My brother and sister in law love Healthy Sleeping Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth. I haven't read it, but her children are champion sleepers. Any way we'll see you around.
Post a Comment