On Friday we had our ultrasound. The baby moved around a bit and we got some good pictures and a little movie clip. It was pretty obvious even to our unskilled eyes that it's a boy! I also measured 19 weeks which moved my due date up 4 days to May 9. I'm supposed to walk for graduation May 6th so we'll see how that goes...We're excited!!!
7 comments:
YAY! Congratulations Erin! Woo hoo!
FUn, fun!! We'll be having baby boys a little over a month a part! You're going to love being a Mom!
Congratulations! I bet Chris is way excited for a boy.
That is so exciting! Congratulations. I absolutely adore having a son--you will too! How fun.
Yay! Boys are great! (the 'wash and wear' variety of babies!) ;-) hahahaha Tell him to hang in there till you graduate!
Congratulations! We'll admit that we were hoping little would have a little girl second cousin to play with... but the way Jeff treats her, she would probably rather hang out with the boys anyway :)
Yea!! I knew it was a boy!!! We are excited for you two!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment