Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dog Post

Murphy got put on a diet by Touch N Go - the flyball team in Vegas doing the training seminar. She (Murphy) isn't very happy about it. This is what she looked like after eating her dinner the other night. Thatch has no concept of the term "personal space" and is always laying right beside or on top of Murphy.
People ask me if I worry about the dogs and the new baby. Murphy is so incredibly patient with Thatch (he chews on her ears, sits on her, steals her toys out of her mouth, everything) that I don't worry about her at all. I am a little worried Thatch will think Buster is his new buddy though and sit on him too.

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Of chew on Buster's ears....hmmm... :)

Ariana said...

that's or, not of. great typing :)

beth said...

Hopefully they will be fine. It seems that all your training is great and will be really helpful. You are so good at doing productive things! :)