
Chris' strip went all the way around both of us. He got in trouble for that one.
They are a really great group of people and I got some great stuff. Some friends from school got together too and we celebrated their birthdays and they got me a present too. It's been so fun to wash all the little clothes and blankets and set up the nursery. I know six weeks doesn't seem like a lot of time left but since time doesn't seem passing at all - it's a LONG time!
13 comments:
Erin, you look so great, and hardly big at all.
You look so cute!! For only having 6 weeks left you look tiny!!! Can't wait to see you at your shower!
Six weeks? Where is that baby??? You look gorgeous.
If you think time doesn't move at 6 weeks, just wait until 3. It gets painful.
you're so tiny! i can't believe you have little over a month left.
You look so cute. Why was this held in an unfinished house??
It's the longest six weeks -- I am soo glad we got together while I was down there. It meant a lot to me that you would make the drive down. I can't wait to see Buster!!
Just enjoy the sleep while you get the chance! 6 weeks does seem to take forever when you are waiting for that baby!
WoW! You look awesome. I've been thinking about you all the time. Hope you're feeling well.
hey girl! you look awesome and sounds like things are great : ) were you able to go to the ogden's reunion?? i just had a baby girl on march8... her name is belén... we definitely need to catch up!!! we'll be in utah the second half of june--you in town??
xo.audrey
Hey Beth - To your question about the unfinished house...the captain of the flyball team bought 20 acres 20 miles west of Cedar to retire on. They're building their own house and their trailer isn't big enough for this many people.:)
YOU look SOO cute , little tummy all dressed in pink!! OhMYgOSH!! My eyes spin when I see you only have a few weeks left!! I am soo excited for you, for all of us!!YEA, the last baby is on the way!! (the last one for this round;)
You are a small pregnant person! That baby will be here before you know it, then they turn 2.
oh chris... don't you know you ALWAYS act like she hasn't gained a pound..... oh wait she hasn't.... ;)
We are so excited for the baby, keep us posted so we can come down and see the newest Gappmeyer!
Post a Comment