Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little Buddies

Chris always calls the dogs his "little buddies." I never really noticed until this weekend when Avery (click on this link), our three (?) year old niece, was outside with the dogs and saying, "C'mon little buddies" just like Chris would say it. It was especially cute since to her, the 40 pound dogs aren't so "little."
In other news, Thatch ran in front of Chris' horse last weekend while it was moving and got a little trampled. I took him to the vet yesterday and he's partially torn one of the ligaments in his knee (the vet says it is like a human tearing their ACL). No surgery is required yet - we just have to watch him for six months or so and make sure it doesn't tear all the way. Hopefully scar tissue will build up around it and he'll be okay.

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Ooouuch! Poor Thatch...

Are you counting the days till your baby? :) I hope you get to graduate first...

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Poor doggie!

Erin, you are SOOOO close. 9 days! Woo hoo! I have been thinking about you and wondering how these last few days have been treating you! You will have your little guy here in NO time! Yay! Having a new little one is so exciting! Try to enjoy what little sleep you ARE getting...;)

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Erin!.............. YAY!!!!! ;)