Murphy competed in her first flyball tournament last weekend. She did great for her first time. This is her running up to the box.

This is her catching the ball off the box and turning to go back down the lane.

This is how Max spent his time at his first flyball tournament. He was very good but Chris took him home early because it got hotter later in the afternoon. The band-aids over his ears are holding in cotton balls to block out some of the insane barking that is constant at flyball tournaments.

Max sleeping blissfully at home with hands over his head like usual.

We've finally moved down to St. George. I'm so glad to have Chris closer again and to have cut my budget for gas more than in half. It's pretty hot down here but we're all adjusting and doing good.
4 comments:
HA! love the bandaids...did you know you can get reusable silicone earplugs...you should try them if you are going to be doing this alot.
he looks just like lyla when he sleeps...arms everywhere. love it!
Yea -- I am so glad you guys are still alive -- I can't wait to see Max -- it will be so easy now that you live in St. George.
PS. You'll get used to the heat.
Erin,
I just barely found the email you sent me forever ago with your blog address. What a loser. I'm so excited about your little boy! He is a doll. Congratulations. And how awesome that you live in St. George. What part of town do you live in? I grew up in Santa Clara, and I'm pretty partial to St. George. I hope that you're enjoying it! So glad I found you!!
Are you guys dieing in the heat down there?
Post a Comment