Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOTS of Pictures

Meeting more grandparents!

Sucking his thumb...

Family Portrait


Kisses from Mom

He loves his hands!!
Ever wonder why we take so many pictures of our babies sleeping?

It's because they're not very photogenic when they're awake!
Ahhhhh!

Sometimes we can get a half decent picture with eyes open though.
Max is doing good. I can't believe he's going to be three weeks tomorrow.
In other family news, Chris took a job as a Practice Manager for a group of General Surgeons in St. George. We found a place to live two days before Max was born and have been slowly moving things down. We'll move all the big stuff next week. I also finished my Master's Degree about 5 days before he was born. It's nice to have that done and I plan to just stay home with Max now.

9 comments:

Ariana said...

Congrats on your masters! That is quite a feat. And congrats on the new job in St George...and the super cute baby boy! I love the stretching pictures. They look so funny and cute at that stage. Like little old men.

Love the happy grandparents too :)

Nat Lud said...

I am so bummed you guys are leaving! But congrats on all the good things happening. that is awesome that you got your Masters! He is adorable--I'm thinking I see Chris. I am so sorry I missed the shower on Saturday. We were out of town. I do have a gift though--when exactly are you moving? I want to stop by before you do!

Mark said...

Thanks for all the updates and we love the pictures - he is adorable.

beth said...

So many good things are happening for you right now! That's so wonderful.
Looks like you are all doing really great!

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures of a cute boy. Can't wait to meet him!

You all look great, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys, Max is really cute. We can't wait to meet him on Saturday.

Congratulations as well on graduation and the new job.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

It was good to see ya the other day, and fun to see cutie pie Max. We'll miss you. I wish you weren't moving. :(

The Ward Family said...

He is so cute. Congrats on your Masters!!! and the new job. So exciting. . . I wish u were closer so we could hang out with our babies.

natalie a said...

Hey dinner was fun - thanks for making it happen dispite your crazy schedule! Max is adorable and I loved seeing you guys! much love