Friday, June 27, 2008

Max's First Horseback Ride

Max went for his first horseback ride last weekend.

OK, so not really. He did get babysat for the first time though. Thanks Peyton!! She said Max did great so I hope it's true. :) Chris and I went for a ride with the dogs and then Max got his picture taken. He was six weeks old. He's going to love horses and dogs just like his parents. Otherwise he's going to get left home a lot.

Sitting behind a family in church last Sunday I saw a dad write some words on a piece of paper for his son to copy and practice writing. The words were Dog....Bike....Wii. I thought that was very funny.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Adorable.

Malissa said...

Peyton had such a great time watching Max! Thanks for letting her. He is adorable!!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Yes, The hooked on Phonics people use "Wii" all the time.