Hi Everyone,
I'm not going to make my blog private yet but I am curious who reads. If you haven't commented lately on my blog and you have a minute, can you please email imgoingprivate@yahoo.com? I set the email up just in case I decided to go private (which again - I'm not) and I'll post a notice if I ever decide to go private and need you to email the address. And I don't mind people I don't know reading the blog so feel free to email me. Thanks!
I found what I want for my birthday on craigslist: 12 FT Trampoline - $50 (St George, UT )
Chris said no though :( because he says we don't have anywhere to put it. We will eventually though. Maybe I should start a poll to see how many people think I should get it.
8 years ago
8 comments:
I have kind of gone back and forth too about going private. It is a tough call. As soon as they think of a way to make private blogs work with google reader I think I might do it.
I read!! Plus I vote that you only be allowed to have a trampoline if you won't do backflips...too many visible bruises.... :)
I am all for a trampoline. I love having one and so do my kids. It is a great investment!
Hey Erin, I check your blog but I don't comment much. However, Samuel loves looking at pictures of "Baby Max." Whenever I'm on the computer he says, "See Baby Max 'gain.)
I think Erin should get anything she wants for her birthday, and Chris should just say " why don't we get you 2" that way she feels her feeling are more important than ANYTHING else... like space.. he he,
I check your blog. I have ours set to private cause I had weird people making comments about my family and kids who I don't even know. Freaked me out. I like private. Keep me updated and let me know what you decide.
I dont know what private means, but if I cant read your blogs I will be super sad..so sad that I might have to buy that tramp and send it to your house!! SO there Chris, and Erin, I say forget what Chris says and buy the damn tramp:)
I could have sworn that I commented on this post already... hmm. We read! Often!
Amy and Jeff
Post a Comment