Max on August 7th - 3 months old! He loves his bumbo.


I love this face.
This is a picture to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my three wonderful aunts on my Dad's side. My Aunt Bev gave me these cute scrubs that I love, my Aunt Debbie made me this incredible quilt that Max loves and I think is one of the coolest things I've ever seen (I'll never have the talent or patience for quilting), and my Aunt Nancy gave me the Baby Einstein video on the TV that Max watches with complete rapture at least once a day. It's the best thing in the world when he gets bored! Aunt Nancy also gave me the cutest little crab outfit that is going with us to North Carolina next week!
Another picture of the adorable scrubs.
I never posted about Max's blessing when he was three weeks old. Thanks for taking pictures Em! Erin - was this the profile picture you were talking about?Here's a cute picture of my niece Lyla on the day of Max's blessing. Babies' profiles are so cute.
10 comments:
Max is such a cute kid! Looks like you have lots of fun!
He is so cute! Love the scrubs. My kids each have a blanket that we used just for the blessing. Now they are safely stored in my cedar chest to give them much later when they have kids.
So cute! I think he looks like you, Erin! Lovin' the scrubs. He is adorable.
We were SO happy to see you all the other weekend! We wanted to take Max home with us! Don't pay any attention to your anonymous poster, whoever it is probably doesn't have any kids & has NO idea what they are talking about! Love you all!
I know that you can set it up so anonymous posts aren't allowed. That might be something to turn on. We do read your blog though.
He's so stinkin cute!!! I love the chub cheeks!!! Sorry we missed you this trip -- maybe next trip down we can meet up.
He has gotten so big!! I love the scrubs too! Looks like you're having a blast.
oh my HELL I cant believe how cute he is and how big he is..it is funny but I kinda think all the babies are as big as my baby and then I read that he is only 3 months old and I feel like I have my head in the clouds!! I cant WAIT to see him at grandma and grampas event:)
Post a Comment