Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Visit from Family

My brother Bryce, and his wife Cathi came to visit us before he heads off to med school at the University of Maryland. We took them to the slot canyon that is here in St. George. I didn't do it this time but everyone else did it and everyone fit! Though not without a few holes in both Chris' and Bryce's shirts. It was so tight that Bryce had to move his belt buckle or he couldn't get through.
Max spent the time in the Hotsling that my sister-in-law Erin recommended to me. I LOVE it because Max loves it! He always falls asleep in it. It's great because I can hold him hands-free!

Then we went to Zion really early Saturday morning and did as many hikes as we could before we were dying from the heat.
Max got to try out the latest Craigslist purchase that day. I also LOVE my new jogging stroller. Maybe now I'll start exercising...
I'm really glad they could come visit before they move. I'm going to miss having them in the same state.

3 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Pouch slings are great huh? You'll need to get a JoeyPocket for when he gets bigger! (www.joeypocket.com)

Nat Lud said...

Looks like so much fun! I remember doing that and almost passing out from the claustrophobic feeling. Max is just cuter than ever!

natalie a said...

um - so fun! you guys look great! Have you guys ever been to nutty putty? We should go!