I started looking at what I wanted on ebay and found this set. I discovered that some of these sets go for over $40 if people bid them up. But the same set is always for sell again just a few hours later. So you just have to watch for one that isn't being bid up. I found one, put in a bid of $5.50 + $19.95 shipping and handling, and I won it. I couldn't believe it - that's sooooo cheap! This same set sold for $35 and $60 (including shipping) just in the last 24 hours and I got it for $25. I love ebay.
It is pretty gender neutral and since Anthea told me I'm having two more girls besides Max (I decided they're going to be twins by the way), I figure we can use this set with them too. It doesn't come with the wall hangings but for $25, I'll pay the $20 to buy the wall hangings separate. And I don't want the lampshade or mobile so we're good!
2 comments:
That is a great deal! And it's super cute!
You're a great shopper! I love deals! Very cute too.
Post a Comment