These pictures were taken on Oct. 16. I forgot to take pictures on his 5-month mark. I practically forgot it was his 5-month mark that day so I'm not surprised I forgot to take pictures too.
Look at that bald head. He's getting a little more fuzz but he's still pretty bald.
He always has that hand in his mouth. He's cutting the bottom two front teeth and is drooling quite a bit lately too. The one tooth's edge has come through already and the other one seems like it's going to make an appearance any day now.




He loves his dad. He can be cranky and fussy and Chris walks in the door and he's all smiles and giggles.
Look at that bald head. He's getting a little more fuzz but he's still pretty bald.
He always has that hand in his mouth. He's cutting the bottom two front teeth and is drooling quite a bit lately too. The one tooth's edge has come through already and the other one seems like it's going to make an appearance any day now.



6 comments:
He is soooo adorable! I love all the pics.
He is so beautiful. Growing up so fast! Chris is a very cute daddy.
What a cutie!! Haha. Smiley guy. I know what you mean though...Preston has ALWAYS been a Daddy's boy. His philosophy is "mommy's good, but daddy's best!". :)
hey there strangers - look at that little cutie! He's getting so big!!!
hey there strangers - look at that little cutie! He's getting so big!!!
Hey guys. Christian - what's your darn contact information? Email me or somethin'. We need to catch up. Ethan
Post a Comment