Max is making his presence known lately. He started shrieking a few weeks ago. Chris blames my sister Kimberly's visit with her young son Colin. He says you may not be invited back Kim. You can see why by following the link and watching the video on my sister's blog. Max especially does it on the changing table, but also in his exersaucer, watching the dogs, and anytime he thinks he needs to hear himself (as above). He was even babbling (at least he wasn't screeching) in his sleep last night. (Sorry for the dim light. I put in energy efficient bulbs that the camera obviously does not pick up as well.)
8 years ago
7 comments:
What a cutie and I am still jealous of that blanket of his!
That's so cute. He's figured out that he can make noise. :)
That is so funny. He has good lungs!
Oh, that is so funny. Seriously.
We went to the mountains and Colin shrieked the entire way home. It was deafening. I really hope you're not in for several more months of it.
Tell Chris I'm sorry. I'm sure it's just the first of many things Max's older cousins will teach him (that you'll wish they didn't!).
He he he... he is so cute! They grow up so fast!
k you know that he must get the talking in his sleep from his papa. chris did (probably still does) his fair share of babbling.
Oh that is so funny and so cute. James said in the background "what is that?" I said a baby talking :) I love it.
Post a Comment