Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Pictures

A photographer just trying to get started posted an ad on Craigslist for an hour and a half for $45. Chris' car broke down right as I was about to make the appointment but we did it anyway and I'm really glad we did.
I know why some pictures you can make bigger and some you can't. If you move the picture after you've uploaded it, rearrange it to be in a different order or whatever, it messes up the html code. Thank you Kim for helping me with this.

15 comments:

beth said...

Well your pictures look amazing. And how well behaved all your animals are!! Especially the dogs. Mine would never pose for a picture like that. But I know you've done a lot more training with them than I have with my little one!

kouklaville said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL photos..gave me chills! LOVE the cowboy boots one with the three of you..really Erin, I love these photos..worth WAY more than $45 dollars!!! I spy a really beautiful family..horses, puppys, babies and all:)

Brooke said...

Adorable! I love the pictures, your family is so cute! What a great way to represent your family, and for only $45 what a great deal!

Nat Lud said...

Those turned out great! Max is such a cutie.

Em and Jer said...

You guys look great! I love these pics!

Kimberly said...

You guys look so great! I love them all.

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

How will you ever pick just 1 for the cards? They all turned out so great! I think that if you move your photos afer you upload thme it makes them so you can't click them. If you load your photos and then write the text in between them I think you can click on them. I am not sure about this 100% but I think that is what happens. I wish blogger would fix that because it is just annoying.

Ariana said...

Holy cow! That first picture is so cool. And I love the ones with the dogs on the hay bales. They look so well-behaved! :)

Amy said...

I love the first one too! What a beautiful family! Are we going to get to see you around Christmas?

Michelle said...

They all turned out really nice. You got a steal of a deal too.

Frederick Family BlogSpot said...

Fabulous pictures!

natalie a said...

very nice you two.... erin you're looking great! Way to bounce back!! happy holidays you two - I need your address for your christmas card this year! Just call! thanks

The Ward Family said...

I LOVE the pictures. What a great deal. I should see if that's on Craigslist in CA? I'm addicted to Craigslist.

The Harrison's~ said...

hey, i found your blog from a friends, friends blog. those are some cute pics!! $45 is a great deal! Max is getting so big!! he's a cutie. it was good to see you at the baby shower!

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute Pictures -- what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?