Max's six-month check-up
Weight 17 lbs 5 oz 41%
Height 27 inches 65%
Head 18 inches 90% (!) Have you ever seen So I Married An Axe Murderer? Chris calls Max Head sometimes...
.jpg)
Everyone says he's such a chunky baby but 40th percentile for weight??? He can't be that chunky. Chris and I think it's those chubby, chubby cheeks and big head. :)
Weight 17 lbs 5 oz 41%
Height 27 inches 65%
Head 18 inches 90% (!) Have you ever seen So I Married An Axe Murderer? Chris calls Max Head sometimes...
.jpg)
Everyone says he's such a chunky baby but 40th percentile for weight??? He can't be that chunky. Chris and I think it's those chubby, chubby cheeks and big head. :) Here's what he was for Halloween (really just for the picture).
And all decked out in BYU gear. Go Cougars.
5 comments:
I love his BYU gear! We are Cougar fans also. He's perfect!
What a cute kid...and great choices on the outfits. Both are mascots that I'll actually claim...I was a tiger in high school and a cougar in college. As a UW dental student, I don't claim any affiliation with the huskies. Maybe if they had a better record than 0-11 this year....
I can't wait to give him loves next week. We're excited to see you all!
He just keeps getting cuter!!
Don't worry Luca was HUGE and I mean HUGE in the 90th percentile as soon as they start running they slim right down - he's perfectly average and fit now! So no fear - even his head will even out - his body just needs to catch up!
Post a Comment