Monday, December 22, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas

All four babies born between October 2007 and May 2008 were at my in-laws for a Christmas party Dec. 20. They are sure growing up fast. The craziest part is the fact that my three sisters-in-law are all pregnant again! I love how in the picture above three of the four babies have their hands in their mouths. I'll be really glad when Max is done teething.
Max got so tired over the weekend that he just laid across Chris' lap at the party Saturday night. He would never, ever do that at home. We went up on Wednesday for the adults' party and Max got dragged everywhere and anywhere over the next couple of days. We got to see lots of friends and family and he was a trooper, but it wore him out.
We didn't set up a Christmas tree at home this year so we borrowed my in-laws for a few pictures. My awesome and very talented sister-in-law cut my hair on Thursday too. THANKS ANTHEA!!!
The picture above is the only one out of a dozen or so that we took that turned out AND didn't have Max's hand in his mouth.Chris' Grandma Healy crocheted Max this ball. Max loved it! He loved seeing her at Thanksgiving too (as in the pictures below). I was so relieved he was a in a good mood for both visits. Christmas was a lot better than Thanksgiving as far as sleeping through the night, but naps were still erratic and shorter than usual. He was really fussy right before we went over and I thought he would just cry the whole time. He held off until he was alone with his parents again though. :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

What do I have to do to get Max under my tree? By the way, sounds like it's time for baby #2 =)

I was thinking how cute your hair was even before you mentioned it. Love it!

MOMG said...

I was so happy to see your pictures. I think you were the only one that took pictures of the 4 babies together. It is fun to see how much they have grown
Mom G.

Rachel Doyle said...

Cute hair - I noticed it before you even said anything -- so where are you spending the holidays? Let me know if I can find you somewhere :)

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

All 3 are pregnant??? WOWSERS! Maybe they know something you don't know. Or maybe it is the other way around??? Max sure is growing a lot and you look great! My kids keep asking about riding the horses again so maybe in the spring we could get together again?

The Ward Family said...

Love your hair and Max is adorable. I love the picture under the tree. I like his shirt, is it a present? Yes, teething is the worst. Jocelynn's molar finally came in last week, Hallelujah (spelling?) :)