Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Max is 11 months old

Max turned 11 months yesterday and he was such a grouch that I didn't dare break out the camera. He's not feeling well but it seems like today may be better and that's great news for both of us. These pictures are obviously from a much happier time.
I love Max wrapped up in a towel. This baby towel was made by a very talented sister-in-law and it is so warm after a bath.

Lately Max has played with his bottle while drinking it which usually ends with his face covered in milk. You may have to enlarge the pictures to get a good look at all the spots all over his face.


Chris' sister came down with her kids for another gymnastics meet. We went to the meet, went to Pioneer Park (with the little slot canyon) and swimming at their hotel. I was afraid Max's bald head would get burned in the sun but he didn't love the hat. He thinks hats on other men are hilarious though and just stares and laughs. A guy behind us on the plane had a hat on and Max was fascinated.
Max just loves being outside so he was pretty happy.
Above is one of my all-time favorite pictures of Max and Chris.

Max went "swimming" for the first time too. We didn't actually get in. We didn't have any of the gear for it and it was 6:00pm in March so it as getting a little too cool for swimming for the adults. Max had fun splashing his feet though. He LOVES his baths so I'm sure he'll love it when he can actually get in the water and swim.

5 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Congratulations on having an 11 month old and a negative 6 month old! It looks like Max has a really fun time outdoors!

Michelle said...

That picture of Max and Chris is a really good one! He is such a happy baby in all of his pictures that I can't even imagine him unhappy!

The Ward Family said...

I hope he's feeling better. It was about this time Jocelynn got her molars so hopefully he'll pass all that soon. He looks so cute in his towel. Jocelynn has one also from a sister in the ward and I love it.

natalie a said...

so cute - I can't believe you get to play outside in water already... so jealous the boys keep hounding us to go swimming and I have to say... when it gets warmer..*sigh :)