Max learned how to give kisses before we went to North Carolina and it's finally documented. Here are some pictures of the open mouth kiss he gives.

He thinks kisses are pretty funny.
Below was just a cute picture of Max that I finally got off our other camera. He was probably nine months old or so but he hasn't changed much.
I got this video yesterday (April 24) while Chris was gone.
7 comments:
That video is adorable! What a darling little laugh and the fall at the end is classic!
That video was so cute!! You'll be so glad you got it on video!
I love his laugh!! How cute! You don't even look like your expecting!! It seems like the moment I pee on a stick I start to show!!! Love ya!
We love Max! Avery and Mikah asked to watch the video over & over & over. He's so cute!
so fun - we miss you two. We should set up a time this summer to get together!:)
Madeline TOTALLY gives the open mouth, lots of spit kisses too! I love that! so great!
You'd better not let CPS get ahold of that video...the very end is sort of incriminating! But funny.
Post a Comment