Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh Boy (or Girl)

It's official. I guess it has been since we found out 6 weeks ago but today we saw the heartbeat at the doctor's office and I am definitely 10 weeks pregnant. Due date: October 27 (My mom's birthday!). Max and SHE will be just under 18 months apart. Can you tell I'm hoping for a girl? I won't mind another boy though. Max is too cute to not want another one like him.

16 comments:

beth said...

Oh, congratulations! You did tell me you were ready for another and that was a few months ago! I'm happy for you!

Amy said...

Congratulations! October seems like a great time for a baby!

Nat Lud said...

Congratulations! That is my oldest daughter, Brooklynn's, birthday. Makes birthday parties easy--costume themed! ;) Hope you have a great pregnancy!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Woo hooo, Max will be JUST old enough for nursery when she is born. Good timing. Congrats! How are you feeling?

Courtney said...

Congrats! That is wonderful! Hopefully we will get to see Max before he becomes a big brother!

kouklaville said...

oh my gosh girl, I am so excited to welcome you BACK into the pregnant club! I will send girl thoughts your way, although, that didnt work so well for me as I have a boy in my belly that I was SURE would be a girl:)

Troy said...

Congratulations!!! Wow...this was a surprise (I wonder if it was for you, too). =)

Welcome (soon) to the world of two kids. Don't even bother guessing, though...I can already tell you you're having another boy. Basically this is because all of our friends that are on their "seconds" are having the same thing. This includes you. =)

Kimberly said...

Are you kidding that you're due Oct 27??

Here are the Oct 27 birthdays in our family:

-Mom
-Jason's grandma
-our nephew Ben (Todd & Ashley's boy)

Obviously, it's a great day to give birth. And I seriously need to figure out what date it is 9 months earlier...what am I missing?

The Harrison's~ said...

WOW! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting.

The Ward Family said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I want another one also. Maybe soon. . .

Laura said...

yay! congratulations! having two is fun, once you get past the first couple of months. =) and max definitely IS soooo cute!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly.

Kristi Avery said...

Congratulations! Hey, I tried positive thinking, wore pink all the time! Never worked for me. But, here's to trying!

Frederick Family BlogSpot said...

Congratulations! My two are just under 18 months apart too. It makes life hectic, but very fun.

Rachel Doyle said...

YEA -- So excited for you!!!! Call me when you get a chance. Rachel