Friday, May 8, 2009

Sun-BEAM!

There is a song we used to sing in church as little kids. It's called Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. Max was very tired one night (that means he was cranky). I started singing this song to him while I was getting his pj's on and he started cracking up. He was laughing so hard he bent in half. I came out and tried to get it on video. I am pretty quiet in the video because I happen to be tone deaf and am aware of this, but I'm including both videos because I think Max is laughing harder in mine. And you can see my belly beginning to grow :)

Erin singing to Max:

Chris singing to Max:

Max is the funniest kid when it comes to laughing. He LOVES to giggle and laugh. He's had a belly laugh since he was 2 or 3 months old. Just laughing at him will still make him laugh. Every few days we find a different word that he laughs at, like "Beam", and it will be funny for a few days and then he doesn't laugh at it anymore.

10 comments:

Auburn said...

that is adorable! I love it!

Mark said...

That's awesome, his laugh is great. I hope he laughs in Nursery when they sing it, the nursery leaders will get a good laugh.

Nat Lud said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love good belly laughs of a baby!

beth said...

I love hearing babies laugh! It's so fun!! He really goes crazy when you sing that Beam!

Rachel Doyle said...

Oh I so needed to see that tonight -- so stinkin cute!

Troy said...

That's hilarious! What's even funnier is that I just tried that song out with Elsa (our 3 1/2 month old) and I've never seen her giggle so much in her little baby way. Laura and I were laughing so hard. Just like with Max, she would start giggling every time I got to the sun-BEAM part. So funny.

Take care, you guys.

Brooke said...

So cute!! I'm glad you are capturing the little moments.

The Ward Family said...

So cute. That's so funny because Jocelynn would do the same thing. Whoever made up that song knew that Jesus wanted the little ones to be happy. :)

The Ward Family said...

Jocelynn is watching this video with me and has said "more" about 10 times. She loves to watch Max sing.

The Ward Family said...

Sorry, not Max sing but watch him laugh !