Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Max Max and More Max

We took these on July 5 outside my in-laws' house. I changed the color of the chair on some of them and may do the rest. I think blue goes better with a boy - right?

This is my favorite! (below)





Chris came out and made Max smile and laugh for me.
Max was done smiling by the end though. I think this is his "I'm tired of taking pictures Mom" look.

6 comments:

Frederick Family BlogSpot said...

Darling!

Kimberly said...

Adorable! He is such a mix of the two of you. I like the blue chair better. You're so talented.

Something tells me Max will make the "put the camera down, Mom" look many times throughout his life. =)

Ariana said...

Love that last one with the dog tongues hanging out. Too cute!!

natalie a said...

awww he's getting so big!!! I miss you guys - but I'm glad your holidays went well!

The Ward Family said...

He looks more and more like a toddler!

kouklaville said...

soo sweet! wow, he has alot of teeth! he is looking a little like you now! just a little tho! AD-oreable