This is Max's pile of toys one day at our old place. Tons of great stuff to play with and enjoy for hours on end.

Below is where Max always ended up - playing with the dog toys.

On a different day a few weeks ago: Max was eating Kix on his highchair. He decided he was done so about 20 Kix ended up on the floor before I put him down. I'm pretty lazy so they stayed there while I did something at the table.

I then watched Max get a Kix, take it over to Thatch, throw it at him, and go back for another one. You see, Thatch isn't allowed under the highchair or really anywhere near it while Max is eating. So Max decided to help the poor puppy out and proceeded to feed him every single Kix on the floor. Thatch was in love. Above is Max getting the last two Kix and below is Thatch patiently waiting (he had crept into the room a bit) and then getting fed by Max.


I have a feeling I'm going to really have to watch them when Max gets fed something he doesn't like. Murphy is picky but Thatch will eat anything. And Max tries to share everything and give everything to Thatch - his pacifier, his sippy cup, and toys - both dog and kid. I hope they still play together so nicely when the baby comes.
1 comment:
This post was very funny and cute!! I bet they'll be best friends!!
Post a Comment