My sister is due about 3 weeks after me.
Chris took Max around on Magic. Max seemed to like it and smiled and giggled a few times. He wouldn't look at the camera for a picture though as he was too fascinated by the animal beneath him.
I got on and rode twice around the arena. I was surprised at how little I felt the weight of the pregnancy at first. The horses are Tennessee Walkers and have a very smooth gait. However, I started to feel it by the end of twice around the arena and was glad I hadn't gone on the ride. I remember trying with Max and it hurting too much to go far.
By the way - it would be cool if the horse was trained to raise its foot like that but it is actually stomping it in nervousness to go and Chris just happened to catch the foot raised in the shot above.
We pet Dancer afterwards. He was one of the horses we had with us in St. George for awhile and I really love that horse.
We took the dogs to the family reunion and the kids had a blast playing with them. They wore the dogs out too which was GREAT. My niece, Madeline, seemed to like Thatch especially.
Every kid had to have a turn walking the dogs too. Murphy will go with any child anywhere but Thatch had to be dragged away from Chris and me. He's kind of attached...
It was a beautiful park with a pond. Max loved feeding the ducks but we didn't get any pictures. Here I am below 30 weeks pregnant :) 75% of the way there!
Madeline and Max playing with Thatch and the dirt.
Max doesn't really like grass so he stayed mostly in the mulch and got very dirty. It was surprisingly chilly but Emily brought this sweater for Max and I think it's so CUTE. I now have one pair of pants for him and one sweater. It's hard for me to go shopping for long sleeves and pants when it's still 100 degrees outside! and will be for awhile.
During the second baby blessing Max launched himself at his cousin Tanner who was sitting next to him on the grass. Max isn't very shy and LOVED playing with his cousins. He especially liked his 21-year-old cousin Cody. He laughed at anything Cody did, played with him, sat on his lap, and "talked" to him. I wish I had gotten a picture.
Max also loved his cousins that were born just months before him. He's finally old enough to sit with them and was fascinated by these little people his age. I really need to find him some playmates down here. I wish Max could see his cousins more often. It's so neat to have so many cousins close to his age.

2 comments:
so fun!!! you guys look great! I can't wait to find out what little gappmeyer noodle is!!! the suspense is killing me :)
I'm so happy you posted pictures of Trea and Adia! I haven't seen them in so long.
You look great. You're in the home stretch!
Post a Comment