So fun! I can't believe that we still had our babies so close and we both came so early! So fun. I hope that they can play together often. I think that Jana's second girl is Sydney Ann. Crazy!
She looks adorable. Wish we could be there to hold her while she's still little! Glad to hear you got to go psuedo-natural and that the pushing was so easy. Congrats again!
11 comments:
CUTE! Love the name, too. It fits her!
DARLING!!!!
Hello Sydney! She is beautiful!
Yay! Congratulations!
What a cute baby and a super cute name!
So fun! I can't believe that we still had our babies so close and we both came so early! So fun. I hope that they can play together often. I think that Jana's second girl is Sydney Ann. Crazy!
She looks adorable. Wish we could be there to hold her while she's still little! Glad to hear you got to go psuedo-natural and that the pushing was so easy. Congrats again!
Love LOVE LOVE her name!! she is so precious and going to be a wonderful addition to your family!! YOU GOT YOUR GIRL:):)
She's beautiful and I love the name -- Can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
so sweet! congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment