She is a doll! I would love to show you how to make the blankets. I took a class and wrote the instructions out, would you like me to mail them too you?
She is a doll! I would love to show you how to make the blankets. I took a class and wrote the instructions out, would you like me to mail them too you?
7 comments:
We can't wait to see her! Only 2 more weeks. Hope everything is going well. Love you all!
sleeping is a good thing!?! SOOOO Cute!
She's adorable!
She is a doll! I would love to show you how to make the blankets. I took a class and wrote the instructions out, would you like me to mail them too you?
She is a doll! I would love to show you how to make the blankets. I took a class and wrote the instructions out, would you like me to mail them too you?
GORGEOUS!!! Does she look like Max's newborn pictures? I'm not seeing a resemblance.
She looks all girl to me!!
She is beautiful. She makes Miri seem like a giant. Congrats!
Post a Comment