Max is getting pretty cute with Sydney. He doesn't want to hold her but will sit on the floor next to her and reach out and hold her hand or touch her leg.
Yesterday at church, Chris was holding a sleeping Sydney and sitting on the end of the pew. I was holding Max next to him while the sacrament was being passed (a very quiet time of the program). A little girl, younger than Max, was going up and down the aisle and stopped when she saw Sydney. She reached over to pat her, not too softly I might add, and Max flipped out. He yelled "Baby! Baby! Baby!" in this angry voice before I clamped my hand over his mouth. Apparently, he does not like his little sister being touched. Funny thing is, he's the one who woke up Syd, not the little girl.
Another time Max was over at my friend's house with Sydney while I was out. My friend said he got very concerned when Sydney started crying pretty hard. She said he even went over to the door, like, Where's my mom? She'll fix it. He's a good big brother. Even if he did try to sit on her this morning.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment