Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sydney's Four Month Check

Sydney is four months (almost a month ago)! Two more months and she should DEFINITELY be sleeping through the night, RIGHT??? Sleep has been a real issue lately so it's on the top of my mind but maybe I'll go into that later.

I took Syd in for her checkup and the doctor said she had a little ear infection in both ears. So for the first time as parents, we gave our kid antibiotics. She's all clear now. Hopefully this isn't an omen of things to come...

Her stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 50%
Height: 24 2/3 in. 55%
Head: 41.5 cm 55%

Average in everything and very perfect. She's rolling around when she feels like it and demanding to be held a lot. She doesn't always get her way but I can tell how much she got held by how much my back hurts at the end of the day.
She also demands you stand up to feed her a bottle. She doesn't care when I'm nursing her but for some reason likes to stand while you give her a bottle. She really has quite the little personality! Which you can interpret to mean she screams when you don't do what she wants and she has an opinion on everything :) We love you Sydney!!!

1 comment:

The Ward Family said...

Sounds like a girl . . . at least like Jocelynn :) I know it's exhausting. Thinking of u.