Friday, February 2, 2007

St. George!!!!!

Chris and I are going down to St. George President's Day weekend and we are so excited! The weather is supposed to be 70's. It's still cold and rainy in Seattle and I'm ready for some sun. And, we're going down so that Chris can meet people and get advice on how to get started in healthcare administration, so that should be good. He's applying lots of places and I will go anywhere, but I'd love to go south of the latitude of Provo as long as it doesn't go up in altitude. The idea of no snow and warm winters sounds sooo nice. Chris has also applied to jobs in CO, VA, and a couple more places, but we're just going to have to wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Amy and Jeff said...

Hi Erin!

I loved reading your blog. It's wonderful to be able to keep up on people you would otherwise only see at Christmas family reunions. We just started a blog too. All of the posts so far have been our adventures in Taiwan, but we will keep after we come back for other life happenings too. It is http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com. We will add your blog address as one of our links.

Amy and Jeff Parker