Monday, February 5, 2007

Tiger Mountain


We went hiking with Jason and Marie on Saturday. It was 2.6 miles each way and climbed 2,000 feet. At the top they say you can practically touch Mt. Rainier because it seems so close. Unfortunately for us, after a full 5 working days of gorgeous weather and beautiful sunshine, the clouds were at 500 feet on Saturday and we saw...trees. But back to the climb, I had no idea I was so out of shape! It was still a lot of fun even though I can barely walk today. I got whooped good by the pregnant lady but I'm okay with that. Because we were so sore, Chris and I went running today. I would say, we "started" running today, but that would imply that we will definitely do it again on Wednesday like we plan. That has yet to be seen. It actually felt pretty good though. I still can't walk, but I ran!

No comments: