Well, we're back. Now we just need a vacation from our vacation. :) Thailand was very low key, easy going and we only moved our luggage three times, from Bangkok to Khon Kaen to Krabi.
Spain was a little different. We stayed in Madrid three nights but after that it was one or two nights and on the road again.
Here's where we went:
Madrid (3 nights)
Train to Seville (2 nights)
Rental car the rest of the trip to:
Cadiz (one hour)
Jerez (Andalusian Horse Show - 2 hours)
Tarifa (2 nights)
30 min. ferry ride to Morrocco for 6 hours
Nerja (one night)
Granada (2 nights)
Alicante (lunch)
Valencia (two nights - visited the Lladro factory)
Cuenca - one hour
Madrid (one night)
I've finally put the 500 pictures I took on my computer and picked out the ones I want to share. I haven't gone back and tried to remember all of the names of the places where the pictures were taken yet though. That will be done soon.
Chris took one small carry-on bag and his backpack (neither one very full) down to Utah but brought back up three stuffed bags including one big suitcase and a backpacking backpack. What did we have with us after Spain? Not a bunch of souvenirs, his hunting gear. He headed out this last week to Eastern Washington but didn't see any turkeys on public land. Lots and lots on private land, but none on public. So he's going to go try again next week probably.
Spain was a little different. We stayed in Madrid three nights but after that it was one or two nights and on the road again.
Here's where we went:
Madrid (3 nights)
Train to Seville (2 nights)
Rental car the rest of the trip to:
Cadiz (one hour)
Jerez (Andalusian Horse Show - 2 hours)
Tarifa (2 nights)
30 min. ferry ride to Morrocco for 6 hours
Nerja (one night)
Granada (2 nights)
Alicante (lunch)
Valencia (two nights - visited the Lladro factory)
Cuenca - one hour
Madrid (one night)
I've finally put the 500 pictures I took on my computer and picked out the ones I want to share. I haven't gone back and tried to remember all of the names of the places where the pictures were taken yet though. That will be done soon.
Chris took one small carry-on bag and his backpack (neither one very full) down to Utah but brought back up three stuffed bags including one big suitcase and a backpacking backpack. What did we have with us after Spain? Not a bunch of souvenirs, his hunting gear. He headed out this last week to Eastern Washington but didn't see any turkeys on public land. Lots and lots on private land, but none on public. So he's going to go try again next week probably.
Titles are above the pictures.
Madrid
Toledo Another Toledo
Segovia - Aqueduct built by the Romans. See the cars down there - this thing is huge!
Bullfighting Ring in Seville
Flamenco dancer in Seville
We rode a camel in Tangier, Morocco
Chris with the baby camels and a goofy hat.
Us at the Rock of Gibraltar.Me and Ape at the top of the Rock of Gibraltar. He put his hand on my shoulder when I went to stand by him to take a picture. Ahhhhh.
Chris swimming in the Mediterranean. It was SO cold that he was the only one who did.
Us in front of the Alhambra in Granada.
2 comments:
man, you guys know how to have fun! What a cool trip!
Picture with monkey is wonderful.
You guys really had a nice journey!
I visited Morocco last summer. And also rode a camel and had a trip to the Sahara desert. I liked Tangiers, it is so beautiful city. I love to travel and have been to many countries but I was really impressed by this amazing city. And I wasn't surprised when found that many European people buy in Tangiers property.
Also I liked Marrakesh and Casablanca. And I liked famous Moroccan mint tea and grilled meat.
Post a Comment