.jpg)
Chris and I drove down to Vegas last Sunday for the afternoon/evening to see my friend Jess who was passing through. We've been friends since I was 16. She's in the army now and was on her way to Arizona from CA for training. I hadn't seen her since my wedding so it was awesome. We went to a dog park for Murphy (it was SOOOOO awesome!) and then went to watch the Bellagio fountains. I think I could watch those all day. It's absolutely beautiful. I think I'm so fascinated by them because never in a million years could I be that creative. Murphy freaked out at the loud noises from the fountains though so Chris had to take her away.
.jpg)
Her heart was pounding so hard. It was sensory overload, as Chris put it. It was better than being stuck at home by herself all those hours though. And the dog park was a really good experience.
2 comments:
Yay! New pitcures. You look great. Vegas can be fun - Bellagio fountains are definitely the BEST part of the whole town!
Joe's never been so we will have to go sometime.
corey looked at your blog trying to find a picture of you guys for our 2008 calendar and said, "man, they really love their dog a lot!" he says that there are more pictures of murphy that of you guys. i laughed and then looked at your blog and realized it's true...you need to start ignoring the dog now so that when baby comes murphy won't feel so sad about all of a sudden not being the only child anymore.
Post a Comment