Friday, December 7, 2007

I Love Craigslist!

I just got a whole new wardrobe for $40. Everything you see in this picture is from an ad on Craigslist from a girl in St. George. There are 6 long sleeve shirts (one is a sweater), 7 shirts, two pants, one pair of capris, and one pair of shorts (there were three but I can't wear two of them). The pants are great - they are comfortable and are really nice. Most of the shirts I won't wear for a few more months but it is nice to have a variety. It's weird to see the size be a small and the shirt to be three feet wide. :) Not a bad deal huh? I just wish more people down here would get on the Craigslist bandwagon.

3 comments:

Higham Family said...

Hooray for Craigslist! I miss the Seattle version, but at least we have one here. Awesome score on maternity clothes- variety is essential, especially toward the end.

Brandon Doyle said...

That is fantastic!!! Maternity clothes can be expensive!!! Hope to see you soon... love Rachel

beth said...

What a great deal! I love craigslist!!