Little Max Gappmayer (we finally decided on a name) was born on Wednesday, May 7 2008 at 10:11 pm. He was 19 inches long and weighed in at a brawny 6 lbs 11 ozs and was immediately drafted to play linebacker for the Chicago Bears. Erin did great, even though her epidural line fell out at some point and she could feel more than she wanted. I will let her fill in the gory details later but I thought some pictures were definitely called for so here they are.



.
19 comments:
Sooooooo Cute!!! We love her!
HIM... sorry... i was on the phone... multitasking not going too well. :)
YAY! Congratulations!
congratulations to two of the greatest people we know! we are SOOOO happy for you both, you're embarking on the most wonderful adventure together! He's absolutely beautiful! We love you both! Call us ANYTIME!!!!!
Very cool and congratulations!
he looks like the mailman...just kiddin congratulations chris and erin
Congratulations! He is such a cute little guy!
Here are our votes for names...
Joie says- Nate, Devin, Brandon
Peyton says-Ethan,Spencer
Avery says- "Oh brother...I don't know" (reminds me of the two of you)
Mikah says- "His name baby!"
So there you have it.
He is darling....looks like his mommy to us!
Love you all!
Congrats you two! We're excited to meet the little guy soon.
Congratulations! He looks perfect and adorable. I'm so glad he's here!!!
Yay Erin! I should have checked your blog sooner! You guys are quick! Congrats to you! Babies are so wonderful and exciting! I am excited to hear all the gory details because I LOVE hearing all that stuff. Congragulations Erin, you have now been initiated into the "childbirth survivors club"! Cutie pie baby and I can't wait to hear the name. I hope he figures out the tongue thing soon so he can nurse more easily.
What an adorable baby, and oh so cute with his dad! Congratulations to both of you! And Christian... you better be letting Erin sleep as much as she needs! :) I am so excited for you!!!
yea!!! I am soo happy for you THREE:)
And I agree, he looks like his mommy..and I love the name Max!
lots of love,
Anthea
(the other post was reeds. not mine, and how would reed know? he doesnt know your mail man!:)
yeah! he's so handsome! it's funny how for most of the babies that i know, the boys look like their moms and the girls their dads. =) congratulations, you guys! hope erin's recovery goes quickly. hope you got our package.
love, the robecks
Such a handsome little guy! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Very cute! Can't wait to meet him.
He is so beautiful! He doesn't even have the normal smushed newborn baby face! He is so cute. You guys will be such awesome parents! Congrats!
Yay!! Congratulations! He looks perfect. Love the flexing picture. Glad everything went well....I lost the epidural line for awhile too during labor -- the bed wasn't feeling a thing! Hahahaha.
I'm so excited!!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment