Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Max!!!

Here are a few more pictures of Max.


Max met his grandma and grandpa Gappmayer for the first time in the hospital. Thanks for coming down Mom and Dad.
Our first family picture.
Max shows off his physique. He has a little jaundice so we are trying to get him as much sun as possible so he doesn't have to go back to the hospital and lay under the lights.




7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love him already.

kouklaville said...

ok Erin you look AMAZING!! I love the family photo..he is so sweet..so tiny..I LOVE the name Max:)
Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Congrats you guys -- you did GOOD!!! Can't wait to see you all. Love all of us!

Kay said...

Erin, I think I've seen you sunbathing in that position more than once...maybe it's genetic :)

Amy said...

Congratulations, guys! We're so excited for your family. I am actually a huge fan of the name Max... so your Max may have a little second cousin by the same name if we ever get a boy :) Erin, you look amazing!

Amy and Jeff

The Ward Family said...

You look great Erin and he is adorable. Enjoy every moment!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

I love that last pic of him! SOOOOO CUTE!