I think it's really funny that several of your links have classical names or undertones. It took me a few seconds to remember that people don't actually have to be classicists to use classical allusions. Now that I've seen a few I want to use one for my blog. I'll have to give it some thought and try to come up with something clever. I think using hoi polloi was clever. Que suerte was pretty good too and Musings was a nice double entendre.
9 comments:
Look how much he's grown!! He is just getting cuter and cuter. I CANNOT wait to hold him.
P.S.
I've never printed my blog, but I want to. If you figure it out, let me know!
what a cutie. he is getting so big and smiley. that is the best feeling ever when your baby starts smiling at you!
and for printing out your blog...www.blurb.com
download the FREE program, slurp up your blog entries, edit and order. they send it to you all nicely packaged...i am still editing my 2007 book.
Erin, he is adorable! Love the little smiles!
What a happy boy! So cute!
He's way cute.
I think it's really funny that several of your links have classical names or undertones. It took me a few seconds to remember that people don't actually have to be classicists to use classical allusions. Now that I've seen a few I want to use one for my blog. I'll have to give it some thought and try to come up with something clever. I think using hoi polloi was clever. Que suerte was pretty good too and Musings was a nice double entendre.
hoi polloi! that's me. i love that person for not criticizing my blog name!
p.s. i think that first max pic looks like chris! the rest look like you though!
Ok... More Max pics please!!!
Post a Comment