Max has been sleeping through the night regularly since he turned six months old and we gave him his binky instead of a bottle for a few nights in a row. The other night though he started crying around 12:30am. When I heard him I woke up to see Chris already up and going to give him his binky (shocking!!) so I just went back to sleep. When Chris came back in the room he asked me a question from the door. I thought I heard him correctly but wasn't sure. I asked, "What?" and he came over to the bed, sat down, concentrated very hard and said:
"Does the dogs' food bowl have an on/off switch?"
Instead of laughing (which I did the next day), I realized he was serious and he just wanted an answer to his question. I said "No" and he went to his side of the bed and fell asleep. Of course he has no idea what his dream was about and why he asked that. He couldn't even remember the question the next day. But I made sure I remembered.
8 years ago
5 comments:
I love that stuff! Hilarious. Maybe you could invent that--a dog's bowl with a switch! he he
um - I think chris has been working to hard! you need to give that boy some vacation time - he he
THAT is TOTALLY hilarious!!! Love it when Chris has such human experiences;)
Are you sure he wasn't dreaming about a "Bald Weagle"? Chris has always had really weird dreams and sleep talking episodes. Tease him about it for me please.
HAHA! Half-awake talking is the best. One night Jeff fell asleep before I did....we'd been talking about how horrible Utah drivers are. Anyways, about 10 minutes later Jeff was totally asleep and I was still awake.....and suddenly he says, "I don't think that many people really drive with their pants on fire." Totally serious matter-of-fact-voice. I about DIED laughing. hahaha
Post a Comment