Friday, January 2, 2009

Dogs, Dogs, and More Dogs

Chris gets teased by his family for allowing dogs inside his house and he blames me. But on Christmas Eve I found this when I came into the room. Even the chihuahua (who didn't really care for Chris) was on his lap! By the way, the chihuahua, Pixie, was a "foster" from Chris's grandparents and we found a home for her a few days ago.
Later Pixie came to sit by me and Chris was left with the other two.
Then they all climbed on my lap a few days later.
We babysat our neighbor's dog for a couple days last week. Pixie wouldn't look at the camera.
We had flyball practice at our house last weekend and this is how many dogs were over. One lady brought six of her dogs and another brought her four. We were still missing one teammate and his four dogs. And people think we're crazy for having our two!This is our neighbor's dog with her horse (and our horse on the left). I thought it was a sweet picture.

We're back to just having two dogs (until Jan. 14 when we're pet sitting our landlord's dog) and we decided we don't ever want more than two, probably. We like our two and it seems so much quieter around the house now. And we still have our two horses since selling the other two.

1 comment:

MOMG said...

loved the pictures with the dogs. It'g good to hear that Pixie has a new home. I would like to hear more about it so I can tell G'ma and G'pa.
Love ya
MomG