I was tagged in facebook for two lists but I'm going to do it here. The second list will come if I ever finish it.
It's harder than you think. Here is what you are supposed to do - copy and paste into your own note, type in your one word answers.
where is your cell phone? - table
your hair? - brown
your father? - smart
your favorite thing? - Max
your dream last night? - hmmmm
your favorite drink? - depends
your dream/goal? - succeed
the room you are in? - dining
your fear? - heights
where do you want to be in 6 years? - anywhere
muffins? - blueberry
one of your wish list items? - treadmill
where you grew up? - Maryland
the last thing you did? -played
what are you wearing? - pjs
your tv? - einstein
your pets? - dogs
your computer? - laptop
your life? - happy
your mood? - hungry
missing someone? - Mom
your car? - Honda
favorite store? - GAP
your summer? - hot
your favorite color? - blue
when is the last time you laughed? - today
last time you cried? - unsure
three people who email me? - church, Argentina, Kathy (from flyball)
three of my favorite foods? - chocolate, Italian, pizza
three places I would rather be right now? - beach, NC, w/Chris
three people I think will respond? - whoever wants to
8 years ago
2 comments:
I totally see your favorite store being Gap!! You gave Madeline a super cute outfit from Baby Gap that she still wears!!!
And would that be BABY Einstein on your tv?? mine too!! haha
love the new pic of you guys!!!
Post a Comment